Welcome aboard! By accessing the booking form you will obtain information regarding the prices. This price is available for the embarkation of maximum 6 persons. If you want to know the cost for each person, the price is divided by the number of persons in the group. The price includes the services of the skipper. For a more exact assessment of your expenses , please take into consideration the following expenses: cleanup at the departure from the boat -100 euro/boat, Marina - water and electricity, depending on each case - average price 20 euro/day/boat, gas-oil expenses, depending on each case-maximum 20 euro/day/boat. The price includes the sheets and the towels, one time during the stay on the boat, with no extra charge (In some ports you have the “laundry service”). The navigation route proposed by the skipper can be modified at the suggestion of the group, depending on the weather conditions and the maintaining of the crew safety.    Explanatory note:  - DEPOSIT constitutes the advance payment for the booking of the boat, this sum representing 25% from the total price, non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.  - BALANCE constitutes the payment of the other 75% of the price, this sum being paid in 2 installments: 25% within 2 weeks before the embarkation and the other 50% difference which is paid at the embarkation. The non-payment of the second installment of 25% results in the cancellation of the booking.   For the payment of the booking you may use the platform from the site or contact us at this number: 004 0751100373 regarding any further details.  Thank you!Sailing Alegria

Your stay

Sun, 26 May 2019
Mon, 27 May 2019
6

Entire Yacht w/Skipper for up to 6 Guests

The Beneteau Oceanis 393 is a 39' passagemaker featuring many of the design and esthetic elements as the Beneteau 473, which won the Cruising World's Best Production Cruiser award for 2001.

The 393 was the first totally new model to be built at Beneteau's expanded facility in Marion, S.C. She is a sleek and sophisticated cruiser incorporating a voluminous interior filled with an abundance of light and ventilation.

Max guests: 6

Facilities

Policies

Useful Info

Disclaimer

Happy Sailing is a booking portal, each property has it's own terms and conditions and is managed individually. Each partner is solely responsible for their published properties on this website.

Happy Sailing

Happy Sailing